"I started writing fiction (in Spanish) many years ago, and then I stopped during 14 years, distracted with so many other endeavors. I decided to start again (in English); I realized I was missing the act of writing. What stopped me during those 14 years was the monumental enterprise that I saw in front of me. Writing a whole novel is something I still cannot see myself doing. However, writing a scene at a time, each scene being its own goal, that´s something I can do. The idea is that eventually I will have enough material to sit down, put the pieces together, write between the spaces, and obtain a decent draft of a novel. For some puzzling reason, I also decided to use this approach not with one novel but with four at the same time. So what you will find in this blog are not polished novels that I am serializing, they are the growing drafts of four novels, one piece at a time."
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Blog description
I have changed the description of my blog, trying to explain what I am doing, and what is my reasoning for doing it this way:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment